Friday, March 11, 2016

THE BOOK BLOGGER TEST

The Book Blogger Test


I saw this tag on Katherine’s Blog @ http://katherinesbookcase.com/2016/01/24/tag-the-book-blogger-test/


What are your top three book pet hates?
I'm gonna assume this means pet peeves and go with:
When people dog ear their pages.
When people fold their books.
When people try to talk to you when they know you are reading!

Describe your perfect reading spot.
A white sand beach on an island by myself.

Tell us three book confessions.
I own some books I never intend to read.
I sometimes buy books just because they have gorgeous covers.
I get anxiety if I don’t have a book with me.

When was the last time you cried during a book?
When I finished Me Before You by JoJo Moyes last month.

How many books are on your bedside table?
At my bf's I have my nook, iPad and 2 physical books in the top drawer. At my place I have a pile next to my bed of maybe 6 or 7 lol

What is your favorite snack to eat while you’re reading?
Grapes, cut up pineapple, pretty much anything bite sized.

Name three books you would recommend to everyone.
Me Before You by JoJo Moyes
The Harry Potter series by J.K.Rowling
A Song of Ice and Fire Series George R.R. Martin

Show us a picture of your favorite shelf on your bookcase.

Write how much books mean to you in three words.
Books are life!

What is your biggest reading secret?
I DNF a lot of books.

I TAG:

No comments:

Post a Comment