Friday, January 29, 2016

HOW I READ TAG

How I Read Tag

I was tagged by www.lilkadykitty.Wordpress.com and the creator of this tag is Jasmin @ https://m.youtube.com/#/user/TheBookJazz 

1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading? 
I usually read in bed, it's where I'm most comfortable.

2. Book mark or a random piece of paper?
I prefer magnetic bookmarks, because they are the least likely ones to fall out of books in my opinion.

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
I can just stop reading, though I really like to finish a chapter first.

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Not really, that's usually used as break time.

5. Multitasking: music or tv while reading?
I most likely have the TV on for background noise, or I tend to read during commercials of shows I'm watching live.

6. One book at a time or several at once?
I like to read one book at a time, but I usually find myself reading multiple books at a time. Mostly I read a physical book during the day and an book at night.

7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I read everywhere! There is rarely a time when I don't have a book or my NOOK with me.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
I always read silently. 

9. Do you read ahead or skip? 
No I'd much rather see how the book plays out, I wouldn't want to be spoiled.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping like new?
I try to keep them all like new because I love the way they look on my shelf. If a book is in mass market paperback form and is a ton of pages I really don't mind the spine breaking.

11. Do you write in your books?
Absolutely not! I may stick a page flag if there is a place where I find a quote I want to write down or tell someone.

12. Who do you tag?

No comments:

Post a Comment