Saturday, January 23, 2016

LIBRARY LOVERS BOOK TAG

LIBRARY LOVERS BOOK TAG

I saw this tag on @ Lizzy’s blog @ http://mylittlebookblog.com/ though I’m not sure who created the tag.


1. How often do you visit you local library?
It depends, after a holiday where I receive many books it could be a few months, a lot of the time I also borrow ebooks from them, but in a normal month I will go many 2 or 3 times.

2. Are you the type of person who checks out more books than you know you can read or are you someone who only checks out the exact amount of books you intend on reading before they are due?
I check out as many as I want, my library has a very good renew policy.

3. How old were you when you got your first library card?
I would say when I was in kindergarten.

4. Do you go to your library looking for a particular book or do you check out anything that peaks your interest?
Both, I usually go if a book I want is on hold for me but I also walk through and take a peek.

5. Do you use your library to check out just books or do you also check out dvds, audiobooks etc.?
I check out books and ebooks, but that’s about it.

6. From what section of your library do you check out a majority of your books? ( YA, middle grade, adult, nonfiction.)
YA for sure.

7. What is your favorite part of using your local library?
I of course love that it’s free to borrow books, and how the staff is extremely helpful with recommending books.

I TAG:

No comments:

Post a Comment