Friday, January 22, 2016

THE BEDTIME BOOK TAG


The Bedtime Book Tag


  • A book that kept you all night reading.
The Pact by Jodi Picoult and Impulse by Ellen Hopkins. Pretty much every Jodi Picoult or Ellen Hopkins book to be honest. 

  • A book that made you scared to go to sleep.
Cryer’s Cross by Lisa McMann, because the storyline just creeped me out so much.

  • A book that made you go to sleep.
Me Being Me Is Exactly as Insane as You Being You by Todd Hasak-Lowy. I just wasn’t into this book it bored me.

  • A book that left you tossing and turning all night in anticipation of its release.
Allegiant by Veronica Roth. That was probably the only book I actually pre-ordered.

  • A book that has your dream boyfriend.
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks.

  • A book that would be your worst nightmare to live in.
Unwind Dystology by Neil Shusterman, I mean who would want to live in a world where children expendable.

  • A book that reminds you of the night time.
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn, pretty much because it has the word dark in it.

  • A book that had a nightmarish cliffhanger.
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

  • A book that you actually dreamed about.
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell because I could NOT get enough of it.

  • A book monster that you would not want to find under your bed.
I don't read too many books with "monsters" per se but maybe President Snow he's a creepy guy!


I’m gonna tag:
@lilkadykitty @ Lilkadykitty.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment